Mrs. LeMonnier - K-6 Counselor
Families, this is Mrs. LeMonnier, your school counselor. As you know, we are going to be transitioning to online learning for the remainder of the school year so that we can be sure everyone can stay healthy. In the meantime, here are a few things you can do for yourself and put into action the Cardinal Way!
1. Be helpful. See a need and be part of the solution. If chores need done around the house, now is the time to find ways to help out your family!
2. Be responsible. Do what you are supposed to do and do it on time. Make sure you are keeping up with your school work every day.
3. Show grit. Try and try again. Work until you get it right. Remember, we are here to help you if you have questions on your work!
4. Be kind. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Practice kindness with your parents or guardians and your siblings! Kindness makes all of the difference!
5. Be respectful. Care for people and property. Make sure you give yourself opportunities to go out and play, work off some energy, breathe in some fresh air, and take some deep breaths!
6. Be cooperative. Work with others for a common goal. You can practice cooperation by playing a board game or cards with your family. Have family time as much as possible.
Finally, be safe! Stay healthy by practicing good hygiene. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands with soap and water. Talk to your parents or guardians if you are worried about anything.
See you soon!