Sedgwick Public Schools, USD 439, is an open district. This means that students who do not live within the boundaries of the USD 439 school district may attend school in Sedgwick as an out of district student. However, in order to attend school in Sedgwick as an out of district student, a student must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be in good standing.
- The student must follow all attendance policies.
- The student must follow all discipline policies.
- The student must not have any major violations of disruptive behavior.
- The student must have positive academic achievement.
In order to be considered for out of district enrollment, you must fill out this link. District and building administration will review this information and notify you if your student has been admitted to USD 439. Please give us a call at 316-772-5783 if you have any questions.